Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas 2012 in Arkansas



It has been an amazing trip home for the Holidays... all of the family was in, including my brand new niece, Brooklyn, and my first love, Brandi (her older sister).  

Brooklyn is a beautiful one-month-old that spends her days eating and sleeping - totally living the good life!  I've been given the nickname "The Baby Whisperer" because I put her to sleep every time she touches me!  

Brooklyn, 1 month

Brandi (4), is super creative and smart, very funny and reminds me so much of myself.  She will sing at the drop of a dime... even if its just to narrate her actions!  "I'm going help make cookies and they are my favorite..." or "it's time to take a bath so we can watch a movie..." She is seriously a girl after my own heart!


Brandi, 4 years

I didn't specifically ask for anything for Christmas this year, because I am pretty content with what I have.  Yet, without requesting anything from anyone, I received tons of things I actually wanted!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment