Monday, December 3, 2012

Glad to see, Hard to leave


One of the biggest excitements about going home for Christmas... my beautiful nieces, Brandi (4) and Brooklyn (4 days)!  This photo was from late November, so she will really be filling out when I see her at 1 month old!  Love, love, love these girls.

Brandi has made it harder to leave and return to Orlando every year.  Her ever-evolving self awareness is something I absolutely hate to be missing.  She is so smart and so quick... cute as a button and funny as all get-out.  An absolute joy to experience.  (I sound like an elementary teacher filling out a report card.)   I imagine this will really be a rough trip home with the newbie to the fold.  Sometimes I just feel like I am missing so much.  But my family is really supportive of my goals and dreams... or simply me, really.  They've always believed in me and pushed me to do more, which has literally meant more to me than they can ever know.

Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment